A letter to the University of Toledo student body

Head Coach Matt Campbell

Matt Campbell, University of Toledo head football coach

To all University of Toledo students,

On behalf of the coaches and players on the University of Toledo football team, I would like to personally thank all of you who came out and packed the student section of the Glass Bowl vs. New Hampshire on Saturday. Your energy and enthusiasm fired us up and helped us overcome a very good Wildcat team.

Now we have an even greater challenge ahead of us this Saturday when the University of Missouri comes to town in a nationally televised game on ESPN at 12 noon. The Tigers are No. 24 in the country and the first-ever team from the SEC to visit the Glass Bowl. ESPN has chosen this to be their featured game, with millions of fans tuning in from all across the country. This is our chance to show them what the Rocket Nation is all about! We need you to show your Rocket Pride and pack the student section. So roll out of bed, come out early, bring signs, cheer like crazy and definitely wear your Midnight Blue! This would be great game to bring a friend, too. If they are not a UT student you can purchase a guest ticket for them at a reduced price at our ticket office at Savage Arena.

We have had some great moments in the Glass Bowl and we need you there Saturday to cheer us on against the Tigers!

Go Rockets!

Head Coach Matt Campbell